Monday, January 23, 2012

Adam's Birthday



Today is my son's birthday! The tot turned two today.  We had a simple celebration in Shakey's Waltermart.  But before I share the photos of today's celebration, let me first show you the photos of my son's 1st birthday that can be found on Ging Lorenzo's blog.  I am just so proud of this party coz everything I conceptualized was brought to life by my suppliers.  It may have damaged our pockets a little but it's very well worth it.  And Ging and her back up photographer Ces are just sooooo good in documenting it!  So enjoy browsing.  Will upload his 2nd birthday photos soon (I am still a little pissed at some of the photos but that's a totally different post.)

1 comment:

  1. lovely 1st bday party...

    will wait for the pics of his 2nd bday. :-)

    ReplyDelete