Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Past Few Days

I promised to blog but I forgot to do so these past few days. Anyway...

...I have a new event on the works!  GeekConPh is now officially being organized by Popcorn Events!  So excited since this will be the first of its kind in the Philippines.  Had a meeting with the geeks (They really are real life geeks!  I can't believe The Simpsons depiction of them is so accurate. lol) and I was blown away by the potential of this thing.  But since the Ber months are already coming soon,  venues are etting scarce.  Looking into doing the event at Crowne Hotel since it is connected to Robinsons Galeria.

...a potential sponsor for my call center events have contacted me as refered by her husband who was a past participant of the Call Center Olympics 2011.

...another opportunity was presented curtesy of Kai.

The business is really flourishing!


No comments:

Post a Comment